Work with us
We now have an open job position at our office in UK:
Sales Manager UK – ANPR Camera Market
We are hiring a dedicated and talented closer who is committed to offering best-of-class ANPR solutions to our partners and prospective clients in the UK market. In this exciting role, you will spend your day developing new and selling into existing relationships that help grow our business. This role is a full-time permanent position that reports to the Sales Director EMEA.
Sales of ANPR cameras and software to UK Parking Operators and UK Security Installers and Integrators.
- Ensure that your sales budget is achieved.
- Manage and develop existing customer portfolio.
- Identify new prospects and customers to support the revenue growth. Actively manage your sales territory and continuously identifying new players and contacting the existing organisations and key influencers in your market segment.
- Assessment of existing customer portfolio in order to identify potential/share of account and opportunities (new, up, or cross sell).
- Participate and play an active role in exhibitions as an exhibitor, meeting existing customers and prospecting for new ones.
- Ensure all daily, weekly and monthly KPI data as required by the Sales Director is reported in an accurate and timely manner. Manage and update your activities in Salesforce. For example, communication, meetings, account data, opportunities, leads, etc., on a daily basis. Also, when needed, act as back up for other colleagues in the Sales organisation.
- Enthusiastic, hungry to sell and results driven
- Strong sales background is essential, preferably within the ANPR Industry.
- Demonstrable record of hitting KPI achievements
- Ability to work independently but remain a team player
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with strong attention to detail
- Good negotiator who is able to understand the value proposition
- Ability to organise workload and maintain a high degree of organisation to manage sales pipeline
- 3+ years of technology solutions sales experience
- Expect two to three travel days per week, visiting existing customers and prospects.
- Experience from working in CRM systems, like Salesforce or similar.
TagMaster is an innovative application oriented technical company developing and selling advanced sensor systems and solutions based on radio, radar, magnetic and camera technologies for demanding environments. TagMaster works in two segments – Segment Europe and Segment USA – with the trademarks TagMaster and Sensys Networks – with innovative mobility solutions for increased efficiency, security, safety, comfort and to reduce environmental impact in Smart Cities.
TagMaster has daughter companies in England, France, US and Sweden and exports mostly to Europe, The Middle East, Asia and North America through a global network of partners and system integrators. TagMaster was founded in 1994 and has its head office in Stockholm. In UK we have acquired the company CitySync (2015) and CA Traffic (2017) which has been merged into TagMaster UK based in Stevenage.
How to apply
Please send your CV and a personal letter to email@example.com
For more detailed info please contact:
International Sales Director Traffic Solutions EMEA